We teamed up with our friends at Oh Joy! to create this confetti mani inspired by their Oh Joy! x CAL PAK luggage collection. It's super easy and you'll just need a few things to DIY this look at home.
1) Start with two base coats of white (we used essie Blanc). Let dry completely.
2) Bend your bobby pin open to get it as straight as you can, this will be your dotting tool. Apply a small dab of the first nail polish color you'll be using for your dots onto the foil square.
3) Dip your bobby pin into the polish and dot directly onto your nails in a random order, making sure to leave enough space for the rest of your dots.
4) Clean off your bobby pin with some polish remover when you're done with the first color, and continue step 3 and 4 until desired look is achieved.
5) Allow dots to dry completely and apply topcoat. Enjoy your colorful new mani!